April 4, 2022
It’s Time to Join NZACS
Membership is now open for the 2022-2023 financial year.
A Retail Member is one who:
Directly operates or centrally manages via franchise, license, or contract multiple retail convenience stores with or without fuel under the same brand. Individual operators are eligible for membership if they are part of a branded convenience chain not already registered as a member group.
A Supplier Member is one who:
Supplies goods or services to Convenience Stores.
- Select your category of membership and payment preference (credit card or invoice).
- Complete registration details by clicking the link below.
NZACS Retail Membership 2021
In 2021 NZACS represented over 1000 organised convenience operators including…
- Night n Day
- On the Spot
- Z Energy
- Fix – Caltex Number 8
- Red Circle / CSB3
NZACS members are permitted to attend AACS & NACS events at local member rates.
NZACS is a not for profit organisation that relies on members subscriptions to maintain its presence in New Zealand.
We look forward to welcoming back existing members and meeting new members in 2022.
What’s Happening in 2022
We are planning a full year of events and are continually representing suppliers and manufacturers in the media and to the government on matters directly affecting the convenience channel.
- Peter Jowett scholarship launch – April
- Membership launch – April
- State of the Industry Breakfast, Auckland – May
- State of the Industry Breakfast, Christchurch – June
- C Store simulation workshop – TBC
- PJ Awards & NZACS awards night – September TBC
- NZACS Leadership summit – 19-20 October
- C&I Expo Auckland – 19-20 October
- NZACS golf fundraiser – November/December TBC