December 20, 2013
News from NACS: Merry Christmas
We hope that 2013 has been a successful year for you and that you are able to enjoy the festive season.
Please remember to diarise these dates from the NZACS 2014 Calendar:
- 24th March NZACS Golf day – for all NZACS members. We will once again be offering both a 9-hole and 18-hole course. As a change from previous years we are going to offer a promotional spot on each hole for any NZACS member company to display their wares at no additional cost. All you need to do is to jazz up the hole and even offer prizes as a competition hole – no hole sponsorship required. This will be on a first come first serve basis. Registrations will open early in the new year.
- 28th August Peter Jowett Scholarship and Industry Awards – the scholarship competition question for is:
- “How should the convenience industry enhance service in order to create a customer experience that can build a sustainable competitive advantage and generate profitable sales? Utilise key findings and examples from other channels or industries and provide relevant timing and costs associated with implementing such a concept.”
- Our scholarship winners will be competing in Las Vegas in 2014 so there is a huge incentive for all members under 35 years old to compete for this fantastic scholarship. You only need to read the feedback from Tiffany Wilks and Matt de Pater to see how they benefitted from this year’s experience.
- The revamped awards had a favourable response and we look forward to rewarding outstanding companies and individuals.
- 13th November Convenience Leaders Summit – our bi-annual event featuring local and international industry leaders. We will be offering non-NZACS members an opportunity to showcase their industry related offerings in a mini-expo at the venue foyer
We look forward to seeing you at our next events. Please ensure that we have all the relevant contact persons registered with us so that you are always up to date with our communications. If you have any suggestions or queries please don’t hesitate to contact me.